TQC Viscosity Cup
TQC Viscosity cup is an instrument used to determine a fluid’s thickness and also flow resistance. This is done by introducing a sample of the fluid into a container with a hole in its bottom and recording the time it takes for the container to empty when draining the fluid through the opening. The faster the fluid is drained, the less viscous the fluid is and so vice versa.
The process of flow through an orifice can often be used as a relative measurement and classification of viscosity. This measured kinematic viscosity is generally expressed in seconds of flow time. It also can be converted into Centi-stokes using a viscosity disc calculator. Dip cups can be used to provide a quick viscosity measurement on the shop floor or on site.
The dimensions of this flow cup are according to DIN 53211, fitted with a handle, and also referred to as a FRIKMAR cup.
- The BS Viscosity Cups is a range of anodised aluminum viscosity cups with integral nozzle. Suited for measuring paints, lacquers and other fluids. (Note: the cup doesn’t have a stainless steel insert). According to (old type) BS3900: Part A6, 1971. This specification is replaced by BS EN ISO 2431/8S3900 part A6:1996 – see BS EN ISO 2431 series of cups.
- DIN 53211. Cup consist of a wide range viscosity cups to measure the viscosity of paint, lacquers and other fluids. It is very precise, with fixed stainless steel nozzle.
- ISO 2431. TQC Viscosity Cup is a range of titanium anodized aluminum or stainless steel (SS303) viscosity cups come with fixed stainless steel nozzle (inner cavity).
- TQC Viscosity Cup ASTM D1200. Ford is a range of titanium anodized aluminum or stainless steel viscosity cups with fixed stainless steel nozzle (inner cavity).
- ASTM D1084 D4212. Immersion-Zahn is a range of stainless steel (SS303) viscosity cups with fixed stainless steel inner cavity nozzle and also handle.
Please contact us for more product information and other inquire.