Probes for CurveX Oven Datalogger TQC.
TQC offers a wide range of probes for CurveX Oven Datalogger sensors suitable for measuring the oven CurveX system. All sensors feature standard thermocouple K connectors and also universally interchangeable with other temperature measurement systems. For different applications, there are several select-able mounting possibilities of the sensors. TQC supplies variety of magnet sensors, clamp sensors, wire and also ring sensors. In additional, the sensors not only available in different temperature ranges but also customize the wire lengths.
Profiling an industrial powder coating oven starts right here with the CurveX 3 Standard Oven Logger KIT. It contains all necessary items, so just add the desired magnetic or clamp-type probes to make the oven logger KIT complete.
The heart of the KIT is the CurveX 3 Standard Oven data-logger which offers easy-to-use, high quality temperature data logging for paint curing ovens. Measurements, analysis levels and also report options are fully customizable to provide you with tailor-made information on the quality of your curing processes. The data logger is fitted with a large full-color touchscreen for easy menu-driven operation and also quick display of measurement results. The logger has 6 channels and also total memory of 250000 measuring points.
TQC’s Ideal Finish Analysis data analysis software allows you to analyze the logged data and also create detailed reports.
All TQC sensors probes for CurveX data logger are specially designed for the most accurate measurement:
- Perfect contact between sensor and also substrate
- Low weight and also optimal shape prevents temperature influences from the outside
- Cable with easy to clean outer shield, highly flexibel due to the twisted cable cores and extremely strong due to the breaded metal mesh armored.
TQC variable cable probe selection:
- Wire- type probe for CurveX datalogger. Cable length: 3000 mm. Range from 0 up to 480 ºC / 0 – 896 °F.
- Adjustable clamp-type probe for CurveX dataloggers. Cable length: 1500 mm. Measuring range: 0 – 300ºC / 0 – 572°F.
- Infrared probes for TQC CurveX Air probe (clamp).
- TQC Ring-type probe for CurveX datalogger. Cable length: 5000 mm. Range: 0 – 1000 ºC / 0 – 1832 °F. Diameter screw hole: 5 mm.
- Magnet probes for TQC CurveX datalogger. Cable length: 3000 mm. Range: 0 – 480 ºC. Diameter magnet: 14 mm.
- Clamp-type surface probe for CurveX dataloggers. Cable length: 1500 mm. Range: 0 – 480 ºC / 0 – 896 °F. Max. object thickness: 25 mm.
- And also available customize wire probe according industrial requirement.
For more products detail information or inquiry please contact us.