Dust Test Kit TQC
The TQC Dust Test Kit according to ISO 8502-3 allows assessment of the quantity and also size of dust particles on surfaces prepared for painting. Dust on blast cleaned surfaces surely will reduce coating adhesion, leading to premature coating failure and sub-standard coating finish. The dust test kit recommended by BS EN ISO 8502-3 either, as a pass/fail test or as a permanent record of the presence of dust.
Dust Test KIT according to Standards ISO8502-3
Features TQC Dust Test KIT
- A strong binder holds all necessary forms and visual comparator and also has an integrated compartment for tape, scissors and illuminated magnifier. The binder closes with Velcro-strips to secure the content.
- Report Forms have space for 5 different test results. Accordance to ISO8502-3 standard requires, the test can be filled in through check boxes or in pre-defined areas. This guarantees complete and also valid reports.
- Display board shows clearly the different quantity ratings but also has a unique size-comparator for both light and dark dust particles. Black and white contrast files also included.
- Multi langue and clear way shows on the pictorial manual. The Sample Transfer sheet is made of scratch resistant, high transparent plastic with pre-printed positions.
- The strong binder is suitable for field use, its practical to use!
- The illuminated magnifier has real glass optics for a clear view (no plastic lenses)
scope of supply
- Battery powered (2xAA) portable 10x magnifier with glass lens and integrated light source
- Adhesive tape acc ISO 8502-3 (adhesion peel strength of at least 190N per metre width)
- Pair of Scissors
- Pictorial manual
- Comparator display board in both black and white, to assess dust quantity and dust particle size
- Sample transfer sheet
- Report forms (25 pieces)
TQC ROLLER IS ACCORDING TO STANDARD ISO 8502-3.
The TQC Spring Loaded Roller is used to perform objective dust tests according ISO 8502-3, and also eliminates the human error by pressing with a constant force on the dust test tape. The ISO 8502-3 quantifies the quantity and size of dust particles on surfaces prepared for painting using a standardized tape for dust test. Dust on blast cleaned surfaces not only reduce coating adhesion, leading to premature coating failure and also sub-standard coating finish. The Spring Loaded Roller presses the tape onto the surface with a constant force of 44,13 Newton (4,5kg) by means of a spring system, four wheels, and also special rubber roll with a specified hardness. The apparatus is made of titanium anodized aluminum.
Coating or Paint Industry, Galvanize, Construction or building maintenance, Painters, Shipping Industry, and also Steel Protection.
According to ISO 8502 – 3 – 2017 procedure 6.5B : Apply the calibrated spring-loaded roller (5.3) centrally across one end of the tape and move the roller, while maintaining a downward load between 39,2 N and 49,0 N, at a constant speed along the tape three times in each direction, so that each stroke takes between 5 s and 6 s. Remove the tape from the test surface, then place it on an appropriate display board (5.2), and cause it to adhere to the board by rubbing with the thumb.
Dimensions : 100 x 185 x 70 mm / 60 x 185 x 70 mm (when in use).
Weight : 740 grams.
Wheel rubber hardness : 50 IRHD.
Load : 4,5 kg / 44,13 N.
Housing : titanium anodized aluminum.
Accessories : LD2056 Dust Test Kit. and also LD2057 Spare Roller of Tape.
Delivery Scope : Spring Loaded Roller, Sturdy Case, and also Calibration Certificate.
For more information and inquiry please contact us .