TQC Dew Point Calculator
TQC Dew Point calculator is a handy tool to determine dew point temperature based upon the measurements from sling psychrometer . The measurement unit is available in Celsius and also Fahrenheit converter.
The simple calculator for determining the dew point and relative humidity using the measurements, carried out with a Slinger psychrometer (measured in the wet / dry bulb principle) or an Electronic Temperature and also Relative Humidity meter.
Standard ISO 8502-4
Calculate the dew-point, which is a logarithmic function of the vapour pressure at the actual temperature. There are tables or charts from which the dew-point can be determined. Their parameters are air temperature and relative humidity at a given atmospheric pressure. Such as table is given in Annex A. Commercial dew-point calculators of sufficient accuracy may also be used.
|Relative humidity, %||
|Temperature drop, °C||
|NOTE The figures are mean values for air temperatures from 0 °C to 35 °C. For a given air temperature, more accurate figures can be obtained from Annex A.|
TQC Dew Point Calculator DETERMINATION OF VALUES
- If a sling psychrometer, so called wet- dry bulb temperature is being
- After that is determine the dew point by putting the dry bulb temperature (upper white scale 1) against the wet bulb temperature (upper black scale).
- Read the dew point in the window 2 against the earlier determined wet bulb
- If an electronic Temperature and also Humidity meter is being used.
- Next step is determine the dew point by putting the black arrow on the lower scale 4 (Relative Humidity % RH) against the measured RH value in the measured RH value in the windows.
- Finally focus on the measured temperature at scale 3 and read the dew point on the lower black scale (Dew Point).
|Dry bulb temperature:||
|Wet bulb temperature:||
The TQC Dew Point Calculator is made of durable plastic; simply wipe clean and dry with a soft cloth, and also return to the protective sleeve. About 6″ in diameter, the Dewpoint Wheel is easily stored in the coating inspector’s kit case.
For more information or related products please contact us.