Standards International compliance
We are provide many of the products are fully compliant with the international testing standard set. Such as International Standardization Organization (ISO). ISO accreditation gives you confidence that products and services are safe, reliable, of good quality, and help us to gain access to new markets. These standards are internationally agreed by experts and represent “the best way of doing something.
ISO standards cover everything from quality and environmental management, through to health and safety, energy management, and also IT security. Look through our products portfolio then you will find many of our test machines and also associated products. Those items is comply with stringent standards developed in Europe by Comité European de Normalization (CEN). European Standards are base on a consensus of experts, which reflects the economic and also social interests of CEN member countries. The majority of these standards were initiation by industry, but they can also come from consumers, small and also medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), or associations. They can even be determine by European lawmakers.
Standard inspection and similar related products as below :
- Firstly is ISO 8501 BOOK Corrosion Protection of Steel Structures by Painting.
- Secondly is SSPC VIS Pictorial BOOK Guide and Reference Photographs for Steel Surfaces Prepared by Dry Abrasive Blast Cleaning.
- Thirdly is TQC Optical Inspection Tolls.
- Fourthly is Positector SmartLink Wirelessly connects PosiTector probes to your Apple iOS or Android smart devices.
- The Fifth is Positector Air Leak is Quickly and easily detect air and water leaks in building envelopes and rigid air barrier system.
- The next is Salt Spray Corrosion Cabinet.
- Finally is Chlorid Solution.
Should you require other inspection product and inquiry please contact us.
Showing all 5 results