What is PosiTest AIR
Positest Air Leak Test is Quickly and also easily detect air and water leaks in building envelopes and rigid air barrier systems.
Ideal for testing penetrations (fasteners, masonry ties, etc.) and also continuity of joints and seams in rigid air barrier systems.
Positest Air Leak For use with…
- Single and two-ply membranes
- Liquid applied membranes
- Sprayed Polyurethane Foam (SPF)
- Board stock
- Metal Liners
- Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS)
- EPDM roofing systems
- Waterproofing and more
Positest Air Leak Features
- Firstly is each kit comes with everything needed for testing.
- Secondly a FREE downloadable PosiSoft Desktop Software for PC included.
- Finally is a year factory warranty.
- Internal memory stores up to 200 test results with rate, time duration, limit and also user-entered Pass/Fail conclusion
- High accuracy pressure sensor
- Conforms to National Standards including ASTM E1186
- Portable, lightweight tester can be used in any position
- Environmentally sealed enclosure—dustproof and also waterproof
- Built-in rechargeable batteries perform up to 200 tests per charge. Continue testing with AC power while batteries recharge. Supplied with universal AC adapter.
Tester comes complete with shoulder strap, high impact polycarbonate test chamber, durable 5′ (1.5 m) hose with quick disconnect couplings, built-in rechargeable NiMH batteries with charger (AC power supply), 8 oz. test solution with dauber (Qty. 4), instruction manual, USB cable, PosiSoft Desktop Software (available as a free download), Certificate of Calibration traceable to NIST, one (1) year warranty and also soft-sided nylon carry case.
For more detail information and quotation request please contact us.