Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge PosiTector UTG
Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge Measures Wall Thickness
Measures the wall thickness of materials such as steel, plastic and also other more using ultrasonic technology. Ideal for measuring the effects of corrosion or erosion on tanks, pipes and also any structure where access is limited to one side. Multiple echo (UTG M) Thru-Paint models measure the metal thickness of a painted structure without having to remove the coating.
- Precision ultrasonic transducers provide fast and also accurate readings
- Solvent, acid, oil, water, and also dust resistant – weatherproof
- Pre-programmed velocities – Simply select from a list of common materials or enter your own with ease
- Min Scan – Measurement rate of up to 20 readings per second with onscreen both min and max for quick inspection over a large area
- PosiTector interchangeable platform – attach any PosiTector probe to a single gage body
- USB, WiFi, and Bluetooth connectivity to PosiSoft PC, Mac, and also Smartphone software
Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge C – Corrosion Probe
Measures the wall thickness of materials such as steel, plastic and more. Ideal for measuring the effects of corrosion or erosion on tanks, pipes or any structure where access is limited to one side.
Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge – Corrosion Probes Selection
UTG M – Multiple-Echo Probe
Features Thru-Paint capability to quickly and accurately measure the metal thickness of a painted structure without having to remove the coating. Also ideal for measuring applications requiring a more durable wear face.
- MHz contact probe with wear resistant alumina probe tip
- Multiple-Echo technique averages 3 or more echoes for accurate and also reliable readings
- Toggle easily between Single and Multiple Echo model
- Multiple Echo mode to eliminate coating thickness
- Single Echo mode to detect pits/flaws, and also to increase measurement range
UTG P – Precision Probe
Designed for high resolution measurements NEW NEW NEW and thin materials including metals and plastics. Automatic Multi-Echo mode ensures the best accuracy on thin metals.
- Storage of 250 readings per probe—stored readings can be viewed or downloaded
- Storage of 100,000 readings in up to 1,000 batches
- A-Scan with adjustable Gain and also screen capture
- B-Scan—displays a cross sectional profile of the test material
- Real-time graphing, picture prompting and also batch notes
- Onscreen Batch Annotation—add notes, change batch names and also with built-in QWERTY keyboard
- WiFi technology wirelessly synchronizes with PosiSoft.net and downloads software updates
- Bluetooth 4.0 Technology for data transfer to a mobile device running the PosiTector App or optional portable printer. BLE API available for integration into third-party software.
- Integrate with third-party software, drones, ROVs, PLCs, and robotic devices using several industry-standard communication protocols.
For more product detail, information, and inquiry please contact us.