Surface Profile Gauge Positector SPG, for Blasted Steel, Textured Coatings and Concrete Profile
With the new Surface Profile probe you can use the body of the PosiTector 6000 as a SPG Surface Profile Gauge.
The SPG Surface Profile probe measures and also records peak to valley surface profile heights.
Conforms to ASTM D4417-B, AS 3894.5-C (with optional 30° tip angle), U.S. Navy NSI 009-32, SANS 5772 and others.
All PosiTector 6000 probes can be used with the PosiTector SmartLink. A small piece of hardware that physically connects to new and existing PosiTector probes either. It is also available wirelessly connects to a free PosiTector app, and turning it into a virtual PosiTector gauge. You will find the Smart Link device under ‘accessories’.
Digital depth micrometer measures and also records peak to valley surface profile heights
- Solvent, acid, oil, water, and also dust resistant – weatherproof
- Come with Alumina wear face and tungsten carbide tip for long life and continuous accuracy – field replaceable
- PosiTector interchangeable platform allowed you to attach any PosiTector probe to a single gage body
- Fast measurement rate of over 50 readings per minute – ideal for quickly and also accurately measuring large surfaces
- USB, WiFi, and Bluetooth connectivity to PosiSoft PC, Mac, and also Smartphone software
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to PTB included (Long Form)