Positector UTG Ultrasonic Thickness Gages Measures Wall Thickness
Measures the materials wall thickness such as steel, plastic and other more using ultrasonic technology. Ideal for measuring the effects of corrosion or erosion on tanks, pipes or any structure where access is limited to one side. Multiple echo (UTG M) Thru-Paint models measure the metal thickness of the painted structure without having to remove the coating.
- Precision ultrasonic transducers provide both fast, and accurate readings
- Solvent, acid, oil, water, and dust resistant – weatherproof too
- Pre-programmed velocities – Simply select from a list of common materials or enter your own with ease
- Min Scan – Measurement rate of up to 20 readings per second with onscreen both min and max for quick inspection over a large area
- PosiTector interchangeable platform also available attach any PosiTector probe to a single gage body
- USB, WiFi, and Bluetooth connectivity to PosiSoft PC, Mac, and Smartphone software
Select from 2 Probe Styles
Positector UTG C – Corrosion Probe
Measures the wall thickness of materials such as steel, plastic and more. Ideal for measuring the effects of corrosion or erosion on tanks, pipes or any structure that the access is limited to one side.
- 5 MHz dual element transducer with durable PEEK probe tip
- Automatic V-Path compensation for thin materials
Positector UTG M – Multiple-Echo Probe
Features Thru-Paint capability to quickly and accurately measure the metal thickness of a painted structure without having to remove the coating. Also ideal for measuring applications requiring a more durable wear face.
- 5 MHz contact probe with wear resistant alumina probe tip either
- Multiple-Echo technique averages 3 or more echoes for both accurate and reliable readings
- Toggle easily between Single and Multiple Echo modes
- Multiple Echo mode to eliminate coating thickness
- Single Echo mode to detect pits/flaws, and to increase measurement range