What is Oven Temperature Data Logger PosiTest® OTL
PosiTest OTL Oven Temperature Data Logger profiles is the term used to describe the process of recording and also measuring the surface temperatures of products, and air, through the heat-treating process. Firstly temperature data is measured continuously using thermocouples connected directly to the product(s) surface at different locations. Secondly it travels through the oven or furnace, and than measured temperature readings are stored in a data logger. Which moves along with the product, and also protected from the hostile environment of the process by a thermally insulated box referred to as a thermal barrier. Either during the process “telemetry” or post-process, finally the profile data is retrieved from the data logger and transferred to a computer software package where it can review, analyzed, and reported.
PosiTest Oven Temperature Data Logger Kit measures and records High oven temperature profiles
- Measures and records up to 40,000 datasets (240,000 readings) into 6 independent batches
- High temperature stainless steel barrier box with fiberglass insulation for long run times at high temperatures and also without silicone contain.
- 6 K-type thermocouple ports (channels)
- Download, view, and analyze batch data using PosiSoft Desktop Software. Export .CSV files for easy import into spreadsheets.
- Wide variety of probes available with 1.8, 3.6, or 6 m (6', 12', or 20') and also stainless steel braided cables (sold separately)
Oven temperature data logger Features Detail
Detail PosiTest Oven Temperature Data Logger as follow:
Oven Temperature Data Logger is very Simple to use
- Simple, easy-to-use interface
- 6 K-type thermocouple ports (channels)
- Measures and records up to 40,000 datasets (240,000 readings) into 6 independent batches.
- Will records measurements every 2 seconds for up to 22 hours of recording time.
- Available download, view, and also analyze batch data using PosiSoft Desktop Software. Export .CSV files therefor it is easy import into spreadsheets.
- Bright LEDs indicate logger status at a glance
- High temperature stainless steel barrier box with fiberglass insulation for long run times at high temperatures,and without silicone contain.
- Included Certificate of calibration that traceability to NIST.
Oven Temperature Data Logger Specifications
Channels : Come with 6 K-type non-grounded thermocouples.
Thermocouple Measurement Range : from -100 to 1000°C ( -148 to 1832°F)
Logger Operating Temperature Range PosiTest OTL without Holder or Barrier Box : only 0 to 70° C / 32 to 158°F
Logger Accuracy : ±0.5° C / ±0.9° F
Resolution : 0.1° C / 0.1° F
Memory : With 40,000 Datasets, and each Dataset consists of up to 6 channels.
Sample Interval : 2 seconds (Fixed) Maximum recording time is 22 hours
Power Source : Only use 2 each of AAA batteries
Battery Life : 30 hours when recording.
Size : 30.5 x 25.5 x 15 cm (12" x 10" x 6")
Weight* : 9 kg (20 lbs.)*
Weight includes the PosiTest OTL Holder, and Barrier Box. Holder XT increases weight to 11 kg (25 lbs.)
OVEN TEMPERATURE DATA LOGGER KITS
Come with temperature logger, stainless steel high temperature barrier box, choice of holder, 6 engraved probe ID tags, two AAA batteries, instructions, Long Form Certificate of Calibration traceable to NIST, carrying case, USB cable, PosiSoft Desktop software, and also a year warranty.
Two PosiTest Oven Temperature data logger OTL Kits available...
The PosiTest OTL is available in two configurations. The PosiTest OTL XT features an enhanced holder with heatsink for greater endurance at high temperatures.
The chart and table above represent the combined thermal characteristics of the PosiTest OTL, Barrier Box and choice of Holder/Holder XT.
Oven Temperature Data Logger Probes are selectable
- With wide variety type of surface and also air temperature probes available with 1.8, 3.6, or 6 m (6', 12', or 20') stainless steel braided cable (not included). See the Temperature Probes page for details.
- Come with Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST.
View All Temperature Probes
PosiSoft Oven Temperature Data Logger Desktop
FREE powerful desktop software (PC/Mac) for downloading, viewing, printing, and storing measurement data available.
Add batch annotations, label individual channels, set threshold temperatures, and compare datasets to reference batches. Includes a customizable, templated PDF Report Generator. No internet connection required.
- Customizable PDF Report Generator.
- Graph Readings for up to 6 channels and also compare to stored reference profiles.
- Store optimal cure reference profiles to compare measurement results.
- Select one or more reference channels to plot alongside measurement data.
- Start At Temperature sets the time to 00:00 when the selected channel reaches the threshold temperature, making it easier to compare logged batch results with reference data.
- Use cursor to hover and identify individual channels (traces).
- Rename channels.
- Add up to 3 Threshold Temperatures to calculate Time above Temperature.
- Add an image to identify probe placement.
- Add imagery and notes to any report.
Why Record Oven Temperature Profile
During the powder coating process, the applied powder coating must be exposed to elevated temperatures for a predetermined amount of time to cure properly.
Frequent oven profiling is required to control the curing process
- Ensure powder coatings are fully cured
- Minimize energy costs related to unnecessarily high oven temperatures or long run times
- Include oven profile tests in process control procedures
We also provide other powder coatings related inspection instrument in one line such as
a)PosiTestOTL Oven Temperature Logger
b)PosiTector 6000 Digital Coating Thickness Gage for ALL Metal Substrates
c)PosiTest DF Economical Coating Thickness Gage for ALL Metal Substrates
d)DeFelsko powder-comb Uncured Powder Thickness for All Substrate
e) PosiTest PC Non-contact Uncured
For more product detail, information and quotation require, please contact us.