Inspection Kit Positector
Inspection Kit PosiTector available select from a variety of gage bodies and also probes
PosiTector Inspection Kit contain
PosiTector gage body (Standard or Advanced) with 3 probes. coating thickness, environmental and surface profile – and also accessories in a convenient hard shell carrying case.
- Available with your choice of both Standard or Advanced Gage features
- Each PosiTector body not only accept one probe, but also accepts other probes. Such as all PosiTector 6000, 200, DPM, IRT, RTR, SPG, SST, UTG, SHD and BHI probes. Easily converting from a coating thickness gage to an environmental gage, surface profile gage, soluble salt tester, ultrasonic wall thickness gage, and also hardness tester
- Select from 12 pre-configured kits or build your own custom kit
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST or PTB included (Long Form)
Inspection kit PosiTector Models
Each Inspection Kit contains: PosiTector Gage Body (Standard or Advanced). The First PosiTector 6000 Coating Thickness Probe (select from a variety of measurement ranges and probe styles). The second is PosiTector DPM Environmental Probe, and the Thirth PosiTector SPG Surface Profile Probe. Select from 12 pre-configured kits or build your own custom kit.
The PosiTector gage body accepts all PosiTector 6000, 200, RTR, SPG, DPM, SST, SHD, BHI and UTG probes easily converting from a coating thickness gage to a surface profile gage, dew point meter, soluble salt tester, hardness tester, or ultrasonic wall thickness gage.
Coating thickness or dry film thickness (DFT) is an important variable that plays a role in product quality, process control, and also cost control.
Correct thickness ensures optimum product performance, therefore the most basic specification will require measure DFT.
The Measure of Quality
Regular film thickness measurement helps control material costs, manage application efficiency, maintain finish quality and also ensure compliance with contract specifications.
The environmental conditions during pre-treatment and application of a coating system are major factors affecting the long-term performance of coatings on steel structures. Meters can be used to monitor environmental conditions before, during and after painting. Electronic Dew Point Meter is ideal for surface preparation as required by ISO 8502-4, to determines the likelihood of dew forming on structures which are being painted.
DeFelsko offers three types of meters to measure environmental conditions such as dew point meters, wind speed sensors, and infrared thermometers.
Coating performance is related to the profile height on a steel surface. DeFelsko offers three types of devices for measuring peak to valley surface profile height.
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Import readings directly from the gage via USB or from legacy PosiSoft desktop versions
- Synchronize measurement data including readings, notes and pictures to and from PosiSoft.net
For more detail, please contact us .