PosiTector Infrared Thermometer IRT
Positector Infrared Thermometer IRT
Non-contact surface temperature measurement
- Button-activated laser pointer for accurate targeting
- Selectable emissivity values – choose from 7 preset material options, set a custom emissivity value, or adjust to a known temperature
- Statistics Scan mode – continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max surface temperature and number of readings while measuring one reading per second
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included (Long Form)
- 5.7:1 distance to spot ratio – ideal for measuring large areas
- Smart Trend indicators identify rising, falling or stable readings
- Storage of 250 readings per probe — stored readings can be viewed or downloaded
- Storage of 100,000 readings from multiple probes in up to 1,000 batches
- Live graphing of measurement data
- WiFi technology wirelessly synchronizes with PosiSoft.net and downloads software updates
- Bluetooth 4.0 Technology for data transfer to a mobile device running the PosiTector App or optional portable printer. BLE API available for integration into third-party software.
- Onscreen Batch Annotation—add notes, change batch names and more with built-in QWERTY keyboard
- Store thickness, profile, environmental and wall thickness measurements in individual batches
- Trend Charts graph readings in real-time
- Integrate with third-party software, drones, ROVs, PLCs, and robotic devices using several industry-standard communication protocols.
Unlike the PosiTector DPM IR, the PosiTector IRT measures surface temperature only. The PosiTector DPM family measures a number of climatic parameters including relative humidity, air temperature and surface temperature allowing it to calculate dew point temperature and the all-important difference between surface temperature and dew point temperature (Ts-Td) — a vital parameter for industrial painters.
The PosiTector IRT has a larger distance to spot ratio and a button activated laser pointer for precise and accurate surface temperature measurement.
All gages come complete with IR temperature probe, protective rubber holster with belt clip, wrist strap, 3 AAA batteries, instructions, nylon carrying case with shoulder strap, protective lens shield, Long Form Certificate of Calibration traceable to NIST, USB cable, two year warranty