High voltage Holiday Detector
- Easy-to-use with bright, multicolor LCD
- Ready to measure — comes with everything needed for testing
- Audibly and visibly alerts when flaws/holidays are detected
- Lightweight, ergonomic design provides comfortable all-day use, reducing fatigue
- Voltage calculator feature — choose one of 11 international standards, and input the coating thickness to automatically calculate the required test voltage
- A wide range of rolling spring electrodes and wire brushes are available. Custom sizes available upon request.
- Optional handheld wand accessory coverts the detector into a wand configuration ideal for testing hard-to-reach areas (suitable for voltages < 15 kV)
- Industry-standard connectors and adaptors for compatibility with nearly all existing electrodes
- User adjustable voltage range from 0.5 – 35 kV
- Rugged, environmentally sealed ABS plastic enclosure
- Weatherproof, dustproof and shockproof
- Included Pelican Storm case with custom foam inserts for superior protection
- Two year warranty
- Strobe light and loud audible alarms emitted when a holiday is detected. Audio alarm mode can be adjusted for differing environments.
- Removable Smart lithium-ion battery provides power for up to 40 hours of continuous measurement
- Press and hold Safety Trigger helps prevent accidental high voltage generation
- 7.6 m (25′) ground (earth) cable with locking connector and spring clamp
- Shock proof/creep proof — internally sealed to minimize creep distance to high voltage components. Designed in accordance with IEC 61010-1.
- Built-in certified voltmeter (crest meter, jeep meter) displays and regulates the voltage at the electrode
- Long Form Certificate of Calibration included with each instrument
- Conforms to national and international standards including ISO, ASTM and NACE
1 kV — 35 kV: 100 Volt Steps Output Accuracy ±5%
Ø 12″ Rolling Spring @ 10kV, 40 hrs.
Ø 40″ Rolling Spring @ 10kV, 30 hrs.