Dew Point Calculator
TQC Dew Point calculator is a handy tool to determine dew point temperature based upon the measurements from sling psychrometer also available in Celsius / Fahrenheit converter.
The simple calculator for determining the dew point and relative humidity using the measurements, carried out with a Slinger psychrometer (measured in the wet / dry bulb principle) or an Electronic Temperature and Relative Humidity meter.
DETERMINATION OF VALUES
- If a sling psychrometer, so called wet- dry bulb temperature is being
- Determine the dew point by putting the dry bulb temperature (upper white scale 1) against the wet bulb temperature (upper black scale).
- Read the dew point in the window 2 against the earlier determined wet bulb
- If an electronic Temperature and Humidity meter is being used.
- Determine the dew point by putting the black arrow on the lower scale 4 (Relative Humidity % RH) against the measured RH value in the
- Focus on the measured temperature at scale 3 and read the dew point on the lower black scale (Dew Point).
|Dry bulb temperature:||
|Wet bulb temperature:||