Bresle Test Kit – Chloride Test Kit
Bresle Test Kit TQC – Chloride Test Kit complies with the ISO 8502-6 and ISO 8502-9 standards.
ISO 8502-6 and ISO 8502-9 describe, that the Bresle Method to assess the level of soluble salts by using a Bresle patch or Bresle sampler, distilled water and also a conductivity gauge. The conductivity is mainly directly proportional to the concentration of dissolved chloride ions in the solution. TQC Bresle kit includes all the necessary equipment to execute a bresle test, that will indicate the contamination of soluble salts on blast-cleaned surfaces prior to coating. Inside the TQC Bresle Kit – Chloride Test Kit is a conductivity gauge, used for the assessment of soluble salt ions as chlorides, sulphates and nitrates.
Contamination of blast-media
TQC Bresle Kit – Chloride Test Kit is also suitable to determine the contamination of blast-media in use. This important test described in the ISO 11127-6 and also ISO 11127-7 standards, helps to prevent that the dissolved salts in the recycled abrasive media or water will not re-contaminate the surface being cleaned.
Standards: According to ISO8502-6, and also ISO8502-9
Application area’s: Marine coatings, Protective coatings, and also Pipeline coatings.
Features: Unique Direct Sampling Procedure (DSP) to ensure high speed and also accuracy. Up to 60 times more accurate than other test kits available.
TQC Bresle KIT – Chloride Test Complete KIT Supplied with:
- Digital conductivity meter
- 25x Bresle patch
- 6x 25ml beaker
- 200ml distilled water
- 20ml syringe with needle
- calibration and also rinse solution
- magnetic Bresle test spot marker
- Range: 0,1 – 20.000 mg/m2 (with DSP method)
- Resolution: 0,1 mg/m2 (with DSP method)
- Accuracy: 1% accuracy of gauge
- Temperature range: 0 – 50 ˚C
- ATC: 0 – 50 ˚C
- Normalization temperature: 25 ˚C
- Auto off: 8.5 minutes after last key pressed IP class: IP67
- Auto calibration at 84 µS/cm Patch area: 12,50 cm2
- Patch type: Latex membrane
For more other product detail, information, and also inquiry please do not hesitate to contact us.