Abrasives Test Kit PosiTector® SST
Abrasives Test Kit PosiTector® SST Measures the concentration of water-soluble contaminates in blast cleaning abrasives
The Abrasives Test Kit for the Positector SST was designed to determine the concentration of soluble salt contaminates in blast cleaning abrasives, in accordance with ASTM D4940 and ISO 11127-6.
- Quickly test abrasives for soluble salt contamination in the field or laboratory
- Specifically designed for ASTM D4940 and ISO 11127-6
- Includes everything required to measure abrasive contamination using a PosiTector SST or other conductivity meter
- Portable — includes a durable and also hard shell case
- Includes certified conductivity standard (calibration solution) to verify meter accuracy, and also Certificate of Analysis.
Abrasive Test kit contain of :
- 600 ml glass beaker, 100 ml glass beaker, 600 ml plastic beaker, also Plastic funnel, 60 ml Certified Conductivity Standard, 1 liter deionized water (type II), 100 circle filters (125 mm), Stainless steel mixing rod, Instruction card and Certificate of Analysis